Tuesday, February 15, 2011

outings . 9/02/2011

its going out with my beloved sisters who i didn't meet her for a couple of months . felt excited . get up from the bed and preparing , thinking what to wear for my outfit . she's always late , i've no idea what to do while waiting her so i go for saloon have a haircut to spent my time .




camwhore after my haircut .

and yeah after this she's reach so finally . and we're waiting for fish . as you know ipoh's shopping mall is awfully boring . we've no idea what to do )': one hour later fish arrived , they're going for their friend's farewell so they go kopitiam sitting for few hours just to decorate the board for the person . and i'm sitting there waiting for next outing :D my babe girl birthday celebration - Elizabeth wa .
best sister ever - ying
fishy !
they're decorating so carefully .
retarded !
after that , wawal gave me a call told me that she'll fetch me from parade and yeah go for steamboat together . Awww i felt like so joyful cos i needn't go by cab . i dislike taking a cab )':
once i get inside her friend's car , i gave her the present , the present might not satisfied her enough cos imma so rushing for choosing it . forgive me (: and yeah she brings me a necklace too which is PAIRS & TWINS . which means she had the same one also . excited once again . she wear the necklace for me and imma keep showing off that we got the same one ! LOL . it look stupid i know . once we reach the place , we chat , cos sister is not in mood actually . we played around , we ate , and of course we capture lotsa picture too :D both of us addicted in cam whore so badly :D AND sorry sister , i gone first once you haven't cut the cake yet . i am sorry ):
miss you hell much . we'll meet again very soon :(
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you . Elizabeth wawal hope you've lotsa fun tonight .
the birthday girl


the twins necklace !

after wa's celebration , i went to parade kbox with my boyfieeee and my beloved sister , shirley wong . we sang for 3 hours . oh shirley always cried while singing those emo emo song ! felt sad to her )': cheer babe sis , everything's gonna be alright full time outing this day , although its tiring but i felt extremely joyful this day . lovessss !

No comments:

Post a Comment