Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let's go party peoples .

Chinese New Year eve is coming . which is tomorrow :D i can't wait to meet up all my lovely relative who are coming back from their country ! Goshhh , AND of cause i can't wait to have a reunion dinner with them too . it's only happen once a year , i do appreciate it hell lots . (: i am hesitating of after the dinner shall i meet my charming friends up ? they're going to club tomorrow night , IWANTTOO )': my body's itchy , throat itchy , everything itchy . It's totally a entice to me as i am addicted ! but i just afraid i couldn't make it because it's too rush for me ? so yeah after tomorrow , i've lotsa plan with my Sis & Bros . i just await to meet them up , i didn't meet them in ages . miss them hell much . we planned singk , movies , hangout , dating , gamble , overnight at somebody's home , visit upon for angpau , clubbing , gathering & so on ! It's absolutely joyful as i could ensure . Nevertheless , even though i moved to KL for my education , but yeah i realized one thing , my Ipoh buddy's still eternal is a best compare to other

No comments:

Post a Comment