Wednesday, February 16, 2011

loves ♥

although we couldn't meet each other like how other couple doing . sweet like how other couple doing . but i'll be wait for the day we meet. even though its fucking suffer once missing someone but yeah couldn't meet . awwww i hate the fucked up pain so serious ! i am just so EMO when thinking about this . but baby boy you told me that distance isn't a problem . yeah it's not a problem . cos we loving each other . imissyou & i promised that i'll love you with all my strength , now . and forever .

My boyfie favourite song , the song lyric is meaningful


he baby when we are together , doing things that we love . everytime we near a feel like i am in heaven , feeling high . I don't want to let go girl . I just need you know girl . I don't wanna run away . baby you're the one i need tonight . No promises . baby now i need to hold you tight. I just wanna die in your arms . Here tonight. I don't want to run away , I want to stay forever . Thru the time & time . No promises . I don't wanna run away , I don't wanna be alone . No promises. baby now i need to hold you tight. now and forever my love . No promises

No comments:

Post a Comment