Monday, May 30, 2011

STRESS !


Heys peeps! I am back . I know it's been a long time that I didn't update for my blog. Guess what. Imma so freaking busy about my quiz quiz quiz and also the final assessment assessment assessment. That's why i've no much time to update my bloggie as well. It's in the early morning now , in fact gotta go to campus and have my 8am lecture , but there's a heavy rain outside right now. I couldn't get out. I don't wanna ruin my attire and make up. :(

Another sad case guys ! I'm gonna go for my second internship in July . I choose Penang this time cos i need a accommodation so badly so i doesn't need to drive any any and anymore. WTH can you guys come and visit me during my birthday date? I am gonna miss all my witch , dude and of cause my lover bloody much. I wish everything gonna be alright after i been there. It's 12 weeks duration for this internship. I hate I anger I disliked I depressed! Fuck My Life once again.

the gang. left out Miko. Nexttime retake so it will be intact.

Will be update more after my final assessment. Have a blast day peeps. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment